Instructions: Read General and Documentary Requirements. Fill in all the required information. Do not leave an item blank. If item is not applicable, indicate "NA".
CRITERIA OF ELIGIBILITY per CMO 08 s. 2019
- Filipino Citizen
- Graduating high school students/High school graduate
- General Weighted Average (GWA) of atleast 90% or above
- Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds PhP400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college
- Avail of only one government funded financial assistance program.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Submission of Documentary Requirements
The online application is on-going until May 31, 2020. However, the submission of the documentary requirements to the nearest drop-off centers (including CHEDROV) has been put on hold.
Furthermore, a rank list of the pre-qualified applicants will be posted on this website after the application period. Pre-qualified applicants will be required to submit the documentary requirments for verification and issuance of Notice of Award (NOA).
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS per CMO 08 s. 2019
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- Duly certified true copy of High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college (High School Graduate)
- Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
- Latest ITR of parents or guardian if employed
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
- Certificate of Indigency from their Barangay
- Certificate/Case Study from DSWD
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.