Online Application Form Here!

I. Check whether you are qualified to any CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs)

Eligibility Requirements
  1. Filipino citizen;
  2. Incoming freshmen this AY 2023-2024;
  3. Graduating high school student/High school graduate with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 93% or above;
  4. Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian for CY 2022 does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds Php400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certification of two or more dependents enrolled in college; and
  5. Aside from the requirements in 1, 2, and 3, those student applicants belonging to the underprivileged, homeless citizens, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), solo parents and/or their dependents, senior citizens, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs), shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.

II. Check if your course fits in the CHED Priority Courses


Qualified beneficiaries are DIRECTED to enroll in the following priority courses (ref: CMO No. 10, s. 2022).

III. If you are qualified, accomplish the CHED Scholarship Program Application Form

IV. Print your generated CHED Scholarship Program Application form and attach the pertinent documentary requirements. Wait for the official announcement of the Regional Office of the initial list of qualified applicants. Applicants whose names are posted in the initial ranklist will be required to submit the hard copies of their application requirements to the CHED Regional Office.

Documentary Requirements
  1. Duly certified true copy of Birth Certificate
  2. Academic:
    • Duly certified true copy of High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; or
    • Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students.
  3. Financial: (any of the following)
    • Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
    • Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
    • Certificate of Indigence either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
    • Case Study Report from DSWD; or
    • Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.